Дом Ксендза (Палаты у Сокольей башни). Дом Масона.

Летний сад, около детской площадки
Дом Ксендза (Палаты у Сокольей башни)
Дом ксёндза – один из немногих дошедших до наших дней примеров гражданской архитектуры XVII века в Пскове, практически полностью сохранивший свой подлинный объём. История строительства началась в середине XVII века. В мае 1682 года в Пскове произошёл большой пожар, после чего здание было значительно перестроено. В 1863 году владельцем дома стал ксёндз Витовский, настоятель близлежащей польской церкви. В это время дом имел деревянный мезонин, обшитый тонкими досками, с треугольным фронтоном и двускатной крышей. На южном фасаде здания было три больших окна. Во время пожара в 1944 году мезонин и все деревянные элементы сгорели, и до 1953 года дом стоял без кровли. В настоящее время здание является объектом Псковского музея-заповедника и используется как выставочное пространство и музейная мастерская, где проводятся различные мастер-классы.

Дом Масона
Элегантное здание в тихом Комсомольском переулке, известное местным жителям как Дом Масона, не имеет никакого отношения к тайным обществам. В начале XX века гражданин Шотландии по имени Людвиг Мейсон переехал в Россию, сменил фамилию на «Масон», стал учителем истории, коллекционировал старинные монеты и произведения искусства. В 1910 году он построил особняк в стиле модерн для себя и своих собраний.
Согласно исследованиям, Дом Масона стоит на месте мужского Златоустовского Медведева монастыря, служившего усыпальницей семьи купцов Поганкиных. При Екатерине II монастырь был закрыт, а земля продана.
После революции дом превратили в обычную коммуналку. В 1998 году в подвале были обнаружены монастырская кладка и следы могил. С 2002 года в отреставрированном здании размещается фондохранилище Псковского государственного объединённого историко-архитектурного и художественного музея-заповедника.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Roman Catholic Priest House (Chambers at the Sokolya Tower)

The Roman Catholic Priest's House is one of the few preserved monuments of civil architecture of the 17th century in Pskov, which has almost completely preserved its original size. The construction history began in the middle of the 17th century. In May 1682, there was a big fire in Pskov, after which the building was significantly rebuilt. In 1863 the Roman Catholic priest Vitovsky, the superior of the nearby Polish church, became the owner of the house.
At that time, the house had a wooden boarded mezzanine with a triangular pediment and a gable roof. There were three large windows on the southern facade of the building. During the fire in 1944, the mezzanine and all the wooden elements burned down, and until 1953 the house was unroofed.
Currently, the building is an object of the Pskov Museum-Reserve and is used as an exhibition space and a museum workshop, where various master classes are held.

Mason House

Elegant building in a quiet Komsomolsky lane, famous to the locals as the Mason House, has nothing to do with secret societies. In the early 20th century, a Scottish citizen named Ludwig Meyson moved to Russia, changed his surname to Mason, became a history teacher and collected ancient coins and works of art. In 1910, he built an Art Nouveau mansion for himself and his collections.
According to research, the Mason House stands on the site of the Monastery of St. John Chrysostom and Medvedev, which served as the burial vault of the Pogankin merchant family. Under Catherine the Great, the monastery was closed and the land was sold.
After the revolution, the house was turned into an ordinary communal house. In 1998, the monastery masonry and traces of graves were discovered in the basement.  Since 2002, the restored building has accommodated the storage facility of the Pskov State United Historical, Architectural and Art Museum Reserve.

Рекомендуемые места